Join me in Jerry Seinfeld's apartment?
DisneyWizard the Fantasmic!
2015-12-16 17:08:47 UTC
Yay! I won KOST 103.5's sweepstakes - HULU's Seinfeld Pop-Up
(12/16-12/18): 2 Front-of-the Line passes to visit the Seinfield
apartment set in West Hollywood today thru Friday. I'm going, who wants
to be my plus one?

"Nice people do nice things for nice people." —(o=8> wiz

Congratulations!

You’ve won two (2) front-of-the-line passes to experience HULU’s
Seinfeld Pop-Up, valid Wednesday (12/16) – Friday (12/18) 10am-7pm!

Jerry’s apartment will be located at 8445 Melrose Avenue in West
Hollywood, just east of La Cienega.

Your name will be on a guest list and will be valid during the event
hours on Wednesday – Friday.
--
All ladders in the Temple of the Forbidden Eye have thirteen steps.
There are thirteen steps to the gallows, firing squad or any execution.
visit —(o=8> http://disneywizard.com/ <8=o)— visit
FDC RickD
Congratulations! If only I lived on 'that' coast ...
DisneyWizard the Fantasmic!
2015-12-16 18:12:27 UTC
I forgot to mention
to reply, use this contact form on my website with your contact info:
http://disneywizard.angelfire.com/contact.html#form

I'll respond with my private phone or e-mail
It really sounds like fun. Sorry it's off topic, but since my wife died,
I've been dating myself. My very lonely, voluptuous self. Patty is the
only nearby rad.p person I know of nearby among this group of whom I
consider my closest friends, even though we've never met (how pathetic
is that?) So, as the mushroom which I've become pleads "I really am a
fungi!"
Rudeney
2015-12-16 18:56:50 UTC
Post by DisneyWizard the Fantasmic!
Yay! I won KOST 103.5's sweepstakes - HULU's Seinfeld Pop-Up
(12/16-12/18): 2 Front-of-the Line passes to visit the Seinfield
apartment set in West Hollywood today thru Friday. I'm going, who wants
to be my plus one?
"Nice people do nice things for nice people." —(o=8> wiz
Congratulations!
You’ve won two (2) front-of-the-line passes to experience HULU’s
Seinfeld Pop-Up, valid Wednesday (12/16) – Friday (12/18) 10am-7pm!
Jerry’s apartment will be located at 8445 Melrose Avenue in West
Hollywood, just east of La Cienega.
Your name will be on a guest list and will be valid during the event
hours on Wednesday – Friday.
Congrats, Wiz! Like Rick, too bad I'm not nearby or I'd be campaigning for
the spot. Enjoy!
--
- RODNEY

Next WDW Vacation?
Who knows!

Need to know more about RADP (rec.arts.disney.parks)?

http://www.radp.org
http://allears.net/btp/radp_bk.htm
http://allears.net/tp/abrev.htm

Are you still accessing RADP via Google? Why?
Get instructions on how to access to the "real"
RADP Usenet Group here:

http://meets.radp.org/usenet.htm
Steve Russo
2015-12-16 23:12:57 UTC
Post by DisneyWizard the Fantasmic!
Yay! I won KOST 103.5's sweepstakes - HULU's Seinfeld Pop-Up
(12/16-12/18): 2 Front-of-the Line passes to visit the Seinfield
apartment set in West Hollywood today thru Friday. I'm going, who wants
to be my plus one?
"Nice people do nice things for nice people." —(o=8> wiz
Congratulations!
You’ve won two (2) front-of-the-line passes to experience HULU’s
Seinfeld Pop-Up, valid Wednesday (12/16) – Friday (12/18) 10am-7pm!
Jerry’s apartment will be located at 8445 Melrose Avenue in West
Hollywood, just east of La Cienega.
Your name will be on a guest list and will be valid during the event
hours on Wednesday – Friday.
Oh... if only
--
Steve