Al test message (Reply, Please!) to see if there's Intelligent Life in a.d.d
Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable)
2012-09-10 05:12:07 UTC
Gee, it's so quiet in here. Used to be a rockin' newsgroup, but now I
just sweep the occasional Spammer into the Bozo Bin.

ECHO! (Echo, echo, ec....)

And after all the effort they've gone through getting CarsLand going,
the Buena Vista Street rehab...

Anyone else still out there?

Or should I have the Usenet Gods turn out the lights.

--<< Bruce >>--
Patty Winter
2012-09-10 20:06:10 UTC
Post by Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable)
Anyone else still out there?
Evidently I still have a.d.d in my newsgroups list because
your posting showed up. But I ask all my Disneyland questions
over in r.a.d.p these days.

Patty
Les
2012-09-10 23:55:17 UTC
This was the best newgroup, r.a.d.p will be as good. I miss the
great comments, trip reports, and fun times in this group. Even
Disneygeek as moved. It is just sad.
Patty
M***@live.com
2012-09-11 14:49:44 UTC
On Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:55:17 -0600, Les
Post by Les
This was the best newgroup, r.a.d.p will be as good. I miss the
great comments, trip reports, and fun times in this group. Even
Disneygeek as moved. It is just sad.
I agree. Since I can't get to the parks very often, I
enjoyed my DLR "fix" here. Not much going on now.

What is r.a.d.p.?

Sharon
Patty
Les
Patty
Corey
2012-12-01 15:12:13 UTC
To: Patty Winter
Re: Re: Al test message (Reply, Please!) to see if there's Intelligent Lif
By: Patty Winter to alt.disney.disneyland on Mon Sep 10 2012 08:06 pm
they got meds for add now.
Corey
2012-12-01 15:11:50 UTC
To: Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable)
Re: Al test message (Reply, Please!) to see if there's Intelligent Life in
By: Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable) to alt.disney.disneyland on Sun Sep 09 2012 10:12 pm
nobody here but us chickens.
Les
2012-12-02 15:47:21 UTC
Some of us still have hope this group will once again rise from the
dead.